Get your growing family the support they need with Texas WIC!
The free program provides nutritional education, breastfeeding resources, and food packages for qualifying women and children up to age 5. And if you’re expecting, you can start as soon as you learn the good news! To qualify, check out Texas WIC’s updated income requirements for pregnant moms who reside in the state. Plus, check the link to Texas WIC below to start your application.
Start your journey toward a healthy lifestyle for you and your child with Texas WIC.
WIC INCOME REQUIREMENTS 2023
Households with the following gross yearly income per member:
- 1 household member can qualify making up to $26,973 gross yearly income per household;
- 2 household members up to $36,482 gross yearly income;
- 3 household members up to $45,991 gross yearly income;
- 4 household members up to $55,500 gross yearly income;
- 5 household members up to $65,009 gross yearly income and
- 6 household members up to $74,518 gross yearly income
Parents, step-parents, guardians, and foster parents of infants and children who are younger than 5 can apply.
Texas WIC can help you give your baby a healthy start with education, counseling and nutritional foods. The program provides FREE resources to help you along your pregnancy, including nutrition counseling and FREE healthy food packages to help ensure you and your baby have a healthy pregnancy. To see if you qualify for the program, apply online at texaswic.com/apply.
Leave a Reply